Meet the team!
Mark started his IT career in 1988 when the personal computer had only just been invented. Working as a field service engineer, then a system support specialist and finally a software developer gave Mark a really in depth knowledge of the IT world, but he’s always preferred being on-site with customers and working face to face. In 2002 Mark founded Expert IT Solutions to bring friendly knowledgeable and professional IT services to local businesses.
Outside work Mark enjoys running over the local hills, cycling and exploring caves.
Graeme and Mark both met while they were working as computer field service engineers back in 1990, Graeme remained in this position until 2007 when a career change saw him installing and supporting specialist CCTV in some interesting locations for 3 years before joining with Mark at Expert IT in 2010.
Graeme enjoys working on-site with customers and providing solutions to IT challenges.
Graeme’s leisure time is spent refurbishing classic cars and maintaining his mature garden.
Junior Support Technician
Ewan works for us on a part time basis, when he's not studying for his Computer Science degree. He's currently in his second year of university.
When he's not working for us or studying, he enjoys photography.
Michael joined Expert IT in 2019 having completed an HNC in Technical Support in 2018.
Michael is one of the friendly voices you will hear when you call our office.
In his spare time he enjoys exploring the Highlands and bagging the odd munro.
Years of Experience!
There are four of us – led by Mark and Graeme – with bags of experience in IT. But not just IT – we’ve worked with businesses large and small for over 20 years so we know what makes yours tick. And, because we talk your language – not computer-speak – we’ve found that anyone in a business, from MD down, is comfortable dealing with us
This is what we do:
- Charge very affordable rates
- Let you pay for support just when you need it, or choose our affordable monthly support plan
- Talk to you in plain English
- Liaise with other IT providers for you so you can understand what they’re talking about
We are not like others
This is what we DON’T do:
- Leaving you stranded
- Land you with large and unexpected bills
- Lock you into complicated support contracts
- Use technical language to baffle you
- Make you spend money if you don’t have to
- Talk you into spending more than you need
- Recommend over-sophisticated and costly hardware
- Drink, smoke or swear (well, almost!)